Author:Dr. P. Siva Bharathi, M.D (Peds), AB (USA).
Fruit-Vegetable Soup Preparation - Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 15 minutes
This recipe is rich in energy and vitamin A. This soup will make your baby feel satisfied. If you wish you can start adding ingredients like onions to improve the taste. You can add a little salt to make it more tastier.
Carrots: 250g peeled and chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup of peeled and chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons of peeled and chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup of peeled and chopped potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and saut’e the onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the apple, carrot and potato and saut’e them for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water and cook in the pressure cooker for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Allow it to cool and then puree it using a juicer mixer
- Strain and re-heat to lukewarm before serving.
- You can feed without straining if your baby is old enough to accept.
- Add salt for taste.
|75 gm||72 kcal||0.6 gm||11.3 gm||2.7 gm||254.6 mcg||5.1 mg||17.4 mg||0.5 mg||3.7 mcg||0.6 gm|